I’m happy to announce that my blog was a winner of Broadview Networks’ Best Blogs for Entrepreneurs of 2013! Broadview Networks is a leading business VoIP & cloud communication provider that has been helping business customers since 1996. As part of their awards program, Broadview Networks sought out the best and most relevant websites that serve the entrepreneurship & small business communities. Their goal was to provide a list of blogs nominated by their readers and staff that had helped their clients and partners obtain the best entrepreneurship information and advice on the web in 2013.
As part of the award, I was asked to supply my answers to the following questions:
- How would you describe your blog to readers of our site?
- What is your best piece of advice for future entrepreneurs?
- How do you make sure you’re on top of all the latest entrepreneurship/small business news and trends?
Here were my answers:
- My blog mainly features book reviews that I write on a monthly basis—book reviews that cover the best books for entrepreneurs. You will benefit from my in-depth reviews by understanding fully what each book provides so you can decide which one is the right book for you to read at this time in your entrepreneurial journey.
- The best advice is to just get started and realize that things will not go perfectly at first, but you will learn along the way and improve as you go. There’s no need for things to be perfect at first. Simply start from wherever you currently are, and then modify your actions as you inevitably will pick up new information and inspiration as you go along.
- I stay on top of the latest trends by listening to podcasts for entrepreneurs and small business owners. This is also where I pick up all my ideas for which books to read and review.
As we dive into the new year I want to thank all my email subscribers and readers of my blog for your comments and advice you’ve given me on how I can improve my blog. I appreciate all the feedback and I always act on the advice so that I can better serve you. I wish everyone an excellent 2014 and all the best as you pursue your innovative and entrepreneurial dreams!